Your shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty!
Let me help you spend some money :)
- Date published: 20/08/2020
Here is a remember on what we have in place in training venues. At Libben Health and Safety we are following the advice provided
by the UK’S health authorities. Keeping you updated on the actions we are
taking to keep you safe and how you and others can do your part.
What are Libben doing?
· Increased cleaning on door handles, surfaces, chairs etc. Ensured hand wash is remained filled in all toilets.
· Hand sanitisers displayed on entrance.
· Signs around the venues informing Libben customers to increase good hygiene.
· Staying in contact with building facilities that we use for Libben training and that the above points are in place.
As a Libben customer, how can you help?
· Frequently wash your hands and sanitising during your visits.
· Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available.
· Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use.
· Follow any procedures in place from other buildings about COVID-19.
· Stay updated with the latest COVID-19 government guidance.
· If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend our training course and reschedule your training date. (follow gov.uk advise for your 7-day self-isolation)
· If you have returned back from travelling, please follow the government guidance.
About the coronavirus
A coronavirus is a type of virus. As a group, coronaviruses are common across the world. COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan City, China in January 2020.
What are the coronavirus symptoms?
The following symptoms may develop in the 14 days after exposure to someone who has COVID-19 infection:
Generally, these infections can cause more severe symptoms in people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long-term conditions like diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease.